Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Monochromatic Challenge

A lovely idea for a Challenge on Cup Cake Craft Challenges

I bought 3 small frames for £1 and have altered all of them in different ways. It was nice to have an idea for one of them by doing this challenge.

The frames before--
I painted the frame with PVA glue and let that dry. Then I painted it with some old emulsion paint that had 'gone of '. It was all bitty but dried with a lovely texture. On top of that I added a coat of H20 paint in pink. Added a bit of floaty feather and paper flowers to one corner and buttons and jewels at the side. Loved making this-thank you for the challenge.

I won a £10 voucher when I entered this challenge--YIPEE

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love all the texture that 'old' paint gave this frame. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...What a gorgeous frame you have altered! Love the colors and the sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous frame, Chrissie! I love the texture and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.