Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Mixed Bag

Hi All. I hope you are having a good week and that the sun has paid you a visit recently. Thank you for sharing part of your day with me.

A reminder that there is still a week left to join in at Try it on Tuesday where we have the theme 'I Believe I can Fly'.  Hope you show us what your thoughts are on the theme and you could be chosen as one of our top 5 with a chance to be a Guest Designer some time in the future. The top 5 for our last challenge will be published at 9 am today so if you joined in with that pop over to here see if you are one of the top 5.

I made a bag charm/key ring from little bits of felt left over from other projects



Not sure I believe this will fly very far as it is tethered to my bag but it does try to fly when the wind is blowing.

 Charm Front


Charm Back-the wise owl reminds me to fasten my bag zips as I am always leaving them open.

Enjoy your day

Love Chrissie xx

18 comments:

  1. What a fun idea!!! I love your little owl, never mind if he can't fly too far, he looks way too nice on your bag anyway, so hope he doesn't. Great way to give a bag an update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your owl, and it is wise to fasten all the zips, there are so many long-fingers out and about these days! Just came home from Physiotherapy, will write later, just been very busy this week. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly made creation...such a fabulous design for your bag....xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether your owl flies or not Chrissie, he does look.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just called back as I was having difficulties posting comments this a.m. The sentence should have ended by me saying the owl looks fantastic. I loved how you added the words in beads on the back,
      Yvonne xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful key/bag charm, I love it ! Have a great day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea, they are soooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your owl looks fantastic - what a great idea!
    Happy rest of the week dear Chrissie!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. That owl looks fun - and I hope he doesn't fly away from you. Love your idea for the back.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super creation, Chrissie! This owl is so cute.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so sweet Chrissie! I used to have something similar on my purse, only it was a little puppy. Had it for years, then I looked down one day and it was just gone, the chain dangling there all empty. sad face. lol. I love your little quote on the back too. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love hand bag charms, a great way to have something I made with me at all times! Your owl is both cute and elaborate, brilliant make!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cute owl handbag charm Chrissie - he's lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! Love it, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Utterly adorable! And all from leftovers... love the words on the back - wise old owl!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous little owl! He looks so wise hanging on to your bag there! Love him! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your felt owl is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.