Saturday, 6 May 2017

Faces Tags

Hi All. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Nice that you have called in at Jumbled Crafts, thank you.

At Tag Tuesday it is my turn to choose the theme this time and I chose Faces. There is a prize for one person who enters a tag and the prize is growing bigger all the time as I keep making more tags and they will be included with the prize.



I used clock 'faces' for this tag and even a second hand from a real clock. 


This one is digital and I have printed it out postcard size. The face is a poser tube from Outlaw by design and I bought it many years ago. I added the flowers that were made up by me. I will enter this one at Moo Mania and More  as well as they have a Headgear challenge
.
Looking forward to seeing your Faces tags

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

17 comments:

  1. Lovely tags, you were busy! I didn't get much done here, just fell asleep in my armchair! Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tag and the face!!!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome tags Chrissie and I loved the take on your theme that you used in the first one.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags Chrissie, fabulous work. gosh yes I remember Outlaw designs

    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are both AMAZING Chrissie! Thank you so much for joining Moo Mania & More again as well, you are such an angel always with supporting the different challenges! ♥♥♥
    I am sorry for not participating in the face theme on your tag Tuesday - challenge blog, even though it is MY theme and I love all with faces- but you know that I am quite busy just now!

    Hope you understand that!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand Susi and hope all is going well for you

      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete
  6. Fabulous clock face tag and the second one is just beautiful! Have a lovely Sunday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags and very clever to use clock faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clock faces - great interpretation of your own theme! They look so pretty and so does the face with the flower hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie this is gorgeous post, lovely face tag and colours.xx
    Apologies if I don't get to make one this challenge.. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tags Chrissie! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are absolutely fabulous tags, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry forgotten to write:

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two very nice Tags. Well done.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tags Chrissie, both so pretty yet so different xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the take on the theme with your clock face Tag..your 2nd Tag is rather special too..
    Hugs...Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.