Thursday, 4 May 2017

Journal page and a tag

Hi All. Hope your day is going well. We have hit a sunny patch but still a cold breeze from the sea so no bikinis on show yet on the beach. Thank you for calling in on your travels.

Art Journal Journey have Elegance and Grunge as their theme this time and it was chosen by the lovely Gill

I started out with a coffee stained digital paper for the grunge but it quickly got covered up with all the other things I added. The lady  was digitally made up by me years ago and has had effects added to her for this project.

I am also adding this to the new challenge blog Digitally Made challenges where everything you enter has to 100% digital. All of the things on this are ones I have made digitally in Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop. I did ask  if it was ok to add animation and they said yes. It is going to fun I think.

I made a tag and it fits a few challenges though I hadn't realised that when I made it.


I made it for Tag Tuesday where I chose the theme 'Faces' for the next 2 weeks. I am giving a prize to one person who enters the challenge and is picked out a hat. You can read about the prize here and I hope you will join us in the challenge.

At Go Tag Thursday the theme this week is Mechanical so I thought this tag would be just right for that as well with the face of one of our famous mechanical inventors and builders.

Then Moo Mania and More have Headgear for their theme for the next 2 weeks-well what better headgear than the wonderful top hat. Isambard certainly cut a dash I think

A reminder that you still have time to join us at Try it on Tuesday where the theme is transport. Hope you will be with us for that one as well.

I think that's all from me today. Enjoy whatever you have planned

Love Chrissie xx



23 comments:

  1. Phantastic artwork as always, dear Chrissie.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW , both pieces are stunnning ! Thank you so much dear Chrissie for supporting Art Journal Journey as well as Moo Mania & More all the time!
    This is much appreciated!
    Happy Thursday !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh Chrissie, wow, this is a beautiful post, look at that bling, love it. Great projects.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little sparkle on your AJJ page Chrissie. You know how to do elegant! :) And nice Victorian theme. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your digital page is stunning! So many elements in the elements, beautiful flowers and text patterns. The neutrals works so well with the lovely image you chose. My favourite is the magical twinkling, how wonderful!! Your tag is fantastic! The red and black works so well for a masculine image, and the golden gears are a fabulous accent choice!!

    I have missed so many of your posts Chrissie, I'm sorry for that. I wish I had time to leave a comment on each one, but I've just a short time for visiting today. I hope you are having a wonderful spring time, sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous classy AJJ piece Chrissie and the twinkling bits are genius!
    Super image on your lovely tag too - I find the history of IKB very interesting.
    More like March winds and April showers the last few days here and the poor little Robins are being blown about when trying to feed.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striking page of elegance. The tag is bold and beautiful. I think the man has a good sense of humor ;)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful and elegant journal page and love the tag, clever to make it fit so man challenges! Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag - what a great face you chose!! The golden gears are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful elegant journal page, the Tag is great with the bicycles! The ideas of you are always fascinating!
    Beautiful evening
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely digital piece, the animation makes it sparkle beautifully! Great tag too, you have created the perfect indutrial setting for this iconic figure! Have a great week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the twinkles on the fantastic journal page, the quotes on it are lovely.
    A super tag as well, using cogs as a setting for the great I K Brunell.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a 'brilliant' journal page! Love your tag, he certainly was a striking figure! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just hopped back to say - if you can't find me at HS my phone number is our DT details - I think you will though - just look for the grey hair!! ;-) Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your lovely digital creation for our current challenge. It's really stunning. I would love to see you join us again. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Digitally Made Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both GREAT projects, love the animation of the first.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely "grunge" page and I like the added twinkles, fun !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love them both Chrissie, adore the tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chrissie, well worth the wait, love the animation on your creation and love the lady! Thank you for joining our 1st challenge at Digitally Made. We hope to see you again soon.

    Sonia DT
    Making Memories Crafting
    Digitally Made

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two great projects . I love the cogs on the tag and the quotes on the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your Mechanical Tag Chrissie..love that you thought outside of the box, great take on the theme
    Thank you so much for entering this weeks challenge over at Go Tag Thursday..x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chrissie I love both of these, your grunge and elegance piece is superb
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.