Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Tag Tuesday New Challenge

Hello There everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Thank you for calling in and I hope you will join with us for the new challenge at Tag Tuesday during the next 2 weeks. It is great to see new people joining us with our new format at Tag Tuesday. Thank you to the girls that joined us to make a team to keep it going.

It is my turn to choose the theme this time and I have chosen Faces. You can make a tag anyway you like so long as it follows the theme and I look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what youmake.

There will a prize this time and a number will bedrawn to choose the prize winner when the challenge finishes.


 Some wooden tag shapes to make a tag book, some emblies and a handmade teabag holder. Also I will send all of my tags I make for this theme and print out any digital ones postcard size to send to the winner


The Demi Moore lady was cut from a serviette and stuck onto card to add to the elaborate painted and glittery background. It is good to just let go sometimes and throw everything at a background I think.  Avril sent me the beautiful white die cut and the flowers I made from Crealies Creative Flower die cut No 9. I used some paper I had painted for the flower cut-out.




This is Helen of Troy painted by Dante Rossetti (1863). Her face is said to have launched a 1000 ships. A digital tag with a background made from a free paper image

Can't wait to see what you make

I will also add these to Moo Mania and More as it was amazing to see we had chosen the same theme--great minds think alike so they say. Their faces challenge is almost finished so you need to hurry to join in.

Love Chrissie xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Chrissie, thanks for hosting this time round, and thanks for donating that lovely prize - you will make someone happy, that's for sure. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two wonderful tags Chrissie, I love the colours on the first one.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chrissie, this is sooo gorgeous! Love the quote on the first tag, too.
    Happy rest of the week for you! oxo Lula

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOnderful tags for your theme and wow such a generous giveaways from you for a lucky participant! I am not sure to find time the next two weeks.. my mentally handicapped brother is here and that means a lot of work with him. I will see if I can find some time for crafting though. Thank you very much for supporting Moo Mania & More so well again dear Chrissie!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are both beautiful!! I especially love the purple tag with such a great quote and face! (She does look like Demi!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely face on the purple tag - and the flowers frame her beautifully. It's really pretty. I'm not convinced I'd launch 1000 ships for her - very pointy nose, no? But a lovely tag... the background is fab.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Chrissie - especially the gorgeous purple one and the Demi Moore image. The theme is right up my street too.
    I would have left a comment also on the TT blog but for some reason It wouldn't work
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tags Chrissie, love them both but I was drawn to the fisrt one with the lovely quote.
    Its a super new theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful Chrissie, I love the colours on your first one, and the quote on Helen makes me smile. I hope you're off your anti-biotics soon and you can eat more than parsley! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two super tags Chrissie and a great theme!! Lucky winner to get such a generous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Chrissie, two gorgeous tags which you make so well. Sorry if I have been slack in comments been a tad unwell but after 12 hrs sleep feel much better. Hope this finds you well too.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOTH are wonderful tags.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tags Chrissie! I love the background on the first tag. The colours are so pretty and I adore that you carried the texture onto the flower petals as well. Fabulous image and a wonderful sentiment too! Beautiful digital tag as well. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two fabulous tags Chrissie, really love the colours on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Chrissis - two fabulous tags and I so love the Helen quote! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.