Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Hand Made flowers at Craft-Room Challenge

I just love making flowers but I had never made these before so this challenge at Craft-Room Challenge was a good time to have a go. They are a great way to use up oddments of ribbon and bits and bobs for the centres. The petals are made one at a time just with two simple folds of a piece of ribbon and the leaves are just made the same as one petal. I couldn't find a tutorial for them but I am sure there will be one somewhere. I got the idea from some flowers my daughter gave to me a while ago.


I found a tutorial for flowers almost the same as these here

8 comments:

Debi said...

very pretty, and as you say great use of those left bits of ribbon, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, Debi x

Zoechaos said...

Well what can I say you have more than proven that you are up to it! Lovely flowers would love to know what the folds are. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

Von said...

wonderful flowers Chrissie :) they finish the card off nicley :)
Von xxx

florenceandfreddie said...

Hi Chrissie. Sooo pretty. Love the ribbon flowers.
Regards Florence xx

hazel said...

A lovely card Chrissie, your flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

craft-roomjulia said...

Such a pretty card Chrissie, the ribbon flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room and good luck. Love Julia xxx

Maria said...

These are absolutely gorgeous flowers, and such a beautiful card! Good luck, and thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Esther said...

This is a beautiful card, love the colours and those ribbon flowers are lovely..Thanks so much for joining our craft-room challenge..Esther xx