Thursday, 26 July 2012

Buttons and Bow at Craft-room challenge

So pleased to see the challenge here at Craft-room Challenge as I needed to make a little gift for a friend and it gave me an idea. I had bought a few note pads weeks ago and didn't know what to do with them so I used one of them to make this rustic looking wall hanging.


It started out as two bits of card and the note pad and with a bit of distressing, cord, buttons and bows it ended up as a little gift.

Thank you for the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. We are always glad to oblige! Great gift and clever idea, which I think was all yours. Thank you for sharing with us again at Craft-Room you always delight and surprise us. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab gift idea Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I found it the first time LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie, what a wonderful way to give a gift, this is lovely! Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at the Craft-Room, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie. Fab idea and such a lovely gift. So pretty.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie...I love to see your "upcycling". This is a fab idea and I love the "rustic" feeling - your fiends are lucky! Great to see your continued support of the Craft Room challenges. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful project Chrissie and such a great gift. Thankyou for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gift, lovely images1
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie, I'm so glad our challenge inspired you to make this cute gift for your friend- I just LOVE that squirrel :-) thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.