Thursday, 5 July 2012

Christmas in July

At Addicted to Stamps this week we are challenged to have Christmas in July. I must say I was a bit stuck as to how I would make anything for this as I haven't got much at all that is Christmasy at the moment. After a bit of searching I found a few things

The reindeer my daughter made on her 'magic' sewing machine', the little trees were a pack from a company called Craftime-the snowflake buttons I have had for ages-same with the flowers. The Merry Christmas was a free digital download.


10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic effort of yours! You have come up with a great creation. I love the reindeer - just toooooo cute! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that reindeer as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card, love the design and layout and that reindeer is fantastic, thank you for sharing this beauty with us at ATS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reindeer, I now need a magic sewing machine. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love this card. The reindeer is fantastic.....methinks I need a magic sewing machine! Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing card! LOVE the quilled reindeer--beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous reindeer and great Christmas card for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the reindeer, a terrific card. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful creation - I love your reindeer. Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE a magic sewing machine... especially if it could thread itself! This is a really fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.