Sunday, 7 October 2012

Anything Goes

Anything goes this week at Show us your Twinchies and at the Crafty Mess Challenge blog so I thought I would add this to both as I do like both of these challenge blogs and try to enter in the challenges there. Always great samples for inspiration at both.


This is a Twinchie and I  did the background with alcohol inks. First I added a few drops of gold, raisin and cranberry then swirled them together with a paint brush.

The stamp set I used is one from Hobby Art -Oriental

I stamped the tree and kettle straight onto the twinchie but did the lady on separate card and coloured her with Promarkers. Lined around the edge with a felt tip then added a shiny peel-off which hasn't photograph well as it is black and silver.

14 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...I always find it amazing just how much can be displayed on these tiny piece's...gorgeous colours, loVe the raisin and your Geisha looks super, a superb creation Chrissie...Mel :)

Moira Gray said...

Gorgeous, a little piece of art, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

Nicky Wilcox said...

Love the theme thanks for joying us at craftymess. xx

1CardCreator said...

Wow, so much detail in a twinchie! Love this! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment too.

Zoe said...

Beautiful twinchie, thank you for joining in with Show us your twinchies challenge, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

craftattack said...

Beautiful twinchie, and I love the raven tag, too1 Valerie

sam21ski said...

Fab twinchie, can't believe how much you got on this 2 x 2 square. I cut one earlier and but it back down again, it was so small!!!

Great job - Sam xxx

M said...

Very pretty and amazingly small!

Linda said...

Fab little Twinchie, so much detail on such a small space. Great job! xx

Eileen said...

Love this twinchie ... it's amazing what you can do on 2 x2 inches!
Thanks for the entry ... I'll sort out the other one for you ..
Eileen xxx

Angela said...

Amazing detail on such a tiny canvas. Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us in the Craftymess Anything Goes challenge.
Ax

Elaine said...

It's lovely - it's amazig what detail you can fit on a twinchie!!

Planetsusie said...

This is a really pretty design on your Twinchie, I thought I would pop over and check it out from the Twinchie blog. Glad I did, the colours are great and these are amazing little stamps.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Kate M said...

Fabulous tWINCHIE
kATE
XX