Monday, 8 July 2013

Inchie and Twinchies

Hi All who pop by.

Yesterday was really sunny and hot and I thought summer had arrived at last but today it is dismal and rather cold on the NE UK coast. Think I may go for a longish walk as it is better to do that when it is cooler.

Well it is Monday again so time for Every Inchie Monday to have a new challenge. The theme this week is 'Story' but with only an inch square to work on I couldn't write much of a story

Always love a good Love Story with the poor maiden being chased by a villain and a hero

I also did some Twinchies for the Show Us your Twinchies Challenge-beautiful samples by the team as always.

The subject this time is In a English Country Garden so it was off to look at the photographs of our garden which is just right for this challenge

I made three of them smaller then added a brush strokes effect to them to make them look more Monet.

Then I stuck them onto the 2x2 inch backgrounds and did the edges with Promarkers.  Nearly forgot I stuck some peel-offs onto them--still lots of peel-offs to go but the pile is going down.

Have good day all

Love Chrissie xx

14 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love the Twinches, they look like mini paintings! Happy Monday, Shirleyx

Sylv said...

Fabulous Monet effect, and so English Country Garden. Thank you for joining us for the Show Us Your Twinchies hallenge.

Sylv xx
Show Us Your Twinchies DT

Catherine said...

OMG Chrissie ! Your inchies are gorgeous ! I love the mini paintings ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Von said...

Beautiful twinchies Chrissie :) and we all love a happy ending ;)
Von ♥

Cathy said...

Love both the twinchies and the inchie. Great job!

Katelyn said...

The inchie and twinchies are great! I love them!

Trillian said...

Love your inchie. Very nice idea. I had the same problem: How much can I write on an inchie?

Meggymay said...

Love all your beautiful tiny pieces of art.
Yvonne x

butterfly said...

Cute Love Story - but it's those genius altered "Monet" photos that win my heart!
Alison x

JennyJ said...

They are all beautiful - love the twist on choosing Love Story and your twinchies are all gorgeous - like mini fineart paintings - would love to see them in a dolls house!

MorningAJ said...

You can't beat a good love story. Excellent choice!

freebird7100 said...

I love that you made your inchie a love story. how cool! I like it

Julia said...

The miniature Monet's are so clever, love them.

hazel said...

A great take on the story theme and your twinchies are wonderful.
xxx Hazel.