Saturday, 5 October 2013

ATCs

Hello to Everyone who pops in to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for all the encouragement you always give to me. It is a beautiful sunny day here and we are going to tackle the lawns with the scaryfier--well I find it scary :(. We usually fill our brown bin and our neighbours as well when we do this job.

At Craft-Room Challenge this time the theme is ATC -just one or more if you like.




These are three of my own work.


I started off by painting this face in Paint Shop Pro. For those who haven't tried digital painting it is like ordinary painting using a brush and paints but with many more choices of brushes and colours.

I used the same face for all three of my ATC cards but added different sorts of things. Then I printed them out on card and added other elements. Picking out things with a white pen, adding my initials and a bit of bling here and there.

Have a lovely weekend

Chrissie x



15 comments:

Craftychris said...

ooh these are all wonderful! The faces are gorgeous - I love the eyes! Brilliant ATC's xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous faces and the ATCs are wonderful, well done! Hugs, Valerie

Catherine said...

OMG Chrissie ! These are fantastic ! You are such a talented Lady ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Meggymay said...

Fantastic set of ATC's the faces are wonderful.
Yvonne

Sandy said...

Wow!!! These ladies look so much bigger than an ATC but that is because they are so beautiful. You have knocked my socks off!!
sandy

Marianne said...

These are amazing, Chrissie!! I've never done digital art before. You did a great job. I love them all, especially the flower haired lady. But I do so like the witch, too...like I said I love them all.

Hugs,
Marianne xo

Ira Huberts said...

How wonderful they all look Chrissie, that is just so very creative! What a fine set of ATCs! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Zoe Sanderson said...

WOW Chrissie these are amazing and so different would never see this as one face. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

butterfly said...

Amazing work, Chrissie - the digital painting is beautiful in the first place, but then the imaginative vision to find all those different characters inside her and bring them to life, it's brilliant - love this post!
Alison x

Netty said...

Loving your digital paintings and the way you have transformed them, beautiful ATC's, Annette x

Esther said...

Thanks so much for sharing your great ATCs with us at Craft-Room..love how you've created such different images from one face !! Esther xx

Debi said...

how cool is that!! love how you've painted the faces in photoshop, 3 great ATC's, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing these fabulous ATC set at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

Gibby Frogett said...

Wow Chrissie these are absolutely amazing. Your digi paintings are so inspiring - really love these ...Gill x

hazel said...

Wow Chrissie, your faces are wonderful, thank you for sharing them with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.