Monday, 7 October 2013

Foot Inchie

Hello Everyone. What wonderful comments on my posts I have had this week from so many people from many parts of the world. It makes me feel so happy to know such a wide variety of people just by them visiting Jumbled Crafts and me visiting their blogs. Who would have thought that could happen 60 years ago when I got my first pen pal in Germany and we wrote to each other about once a month.

At Every Inchie Monday this week the subject is FOOT.


This made me think straight away of the Monty Python programmes where the big foot crushes works of art so that's what I did.

Hope you all have a great day

Love Chrissie x

17 comments:

Zoe Brener said...

Love it!

Catherine said...

Another great inchie Chrissie ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Von said...

Great inchie Chrissie lol
Von ♥

Katelyn said...

Great interpretation! I love it!

Buttons said...

LOVE your sense of humour Chrissie. What a great inchie. Jenny x

MorningAJ said...

That's wonderful. I got completely confused and did 'boot' so I'm having to work on a new one with the right topic!

sam21ski said...

Fabulous foot Chrissie!!

Sam xxx

Ira Huberts said...

My first thought as well! Very powerful inchie Chrissie! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lisette Baker said...

Oh funny - Monty Python was my first thought too (but I've done something else instead) and I love your little cherubs underneath the foot.

Trillian said...

Love the two angels on your foot inchie. Well done.

Meggymay said...

Amazing detail in such a small space.It looks great.
Yvonne

WendyK said...

Great idea Chrissie, we are certainly having to think a bit.

JennyJ said...

That is such a great idea - seems I thought of all the obvious ones and missed the really lateral thinking ones - great inchie.

Marianne said...

Cute! That one little cherub seems a quite put off by the prospect of being stepped upon.

Hugs,
Marianne xo

freebird7100 said...

I love Monty Python!! What a great take on the theme! Brought back alot of memories!

butterfly said...

Thank you for that... it made me laugh out loud - no mean feat (feet?!) at this stage of the house-moving!
Alison xx

Cathy said...

That is too funny! Love it!