Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Hand-bag Inchie

Hello Everyone one. I hope your week has gone well while I was away. Sorry I couldn't comment on posts but a big thank you to all the people who left comments on my blog- wonderful as always and a nice welcome back to read them.

I made this inchie before I went away so thought I would post it. At Every Inchie Monday the subject this week is Bag

I used a bit of my eggshell background that was left over from something else and added a little bag charm I have had for a while.

Now to see what has been happening in Blogland while I was away and without the Internet. Sorry I won't have time to leave comments but will start again tomorrow when I have done the washing and some shopping :(

Have wonderful day

Love Chrissie x

20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you are safely back. Lovely inchie tag! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

fab to see you back Chrissie..hope you had a great week..
oh yes ..always the laundry ... I hate this too when comming back from a trip.It´s boring for an artistic girl..lol!
I love your eggshell background and the little bag charm fits perfect on it!
xxx Susi

Von said...

Nice to see you back Chrissie and crafting already :)
Von ♥

Zoe Brener said...

This is a beautiful inchie!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie ! I loooove the background and the little charm is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love your teeny tiny design ! I hope you are doing well and had a nice time away, Shirleyx

Meggymay said...

Its a super inchie, loving the tiny handbag charm.
Yvonne

Craftychris said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I love your inchie - the charm looks fab on that gorgeous background! xx

Trillian said...

It is a very nice background for your beautiful bag. Love your inchie.

Jess said...

I can't believe the detail in these inchies! Welcome back to blogland Chrissie and thankyou for the name suggestion for my girl!xx

Lisette Baker said...

Fabulous inchie, love the background.

gillyb's crafting blog said...

oh I love the background, must have a go at that.......love the inchie too.

Marianne said...

Welcome back, Chrissie! Terrific inchie! I really love the background - the texture look of it and also the colors are superb to welcome in October.

Blessings my dear,
Marianne xo

freebird7100 said...

Love this! how cute is this! I love the look of this one great job.

sam21ski said...

Fantastic, cute little bag there

Sam xxx

JennyJ said...

Love the little bag - but the background is stunning. A beautiful piece of tiny artwork.

MorningAJ said...

What a sweet little charm - and perfect for this week.

Katelyn said...

Lovely inchie and the bag is very pretty! I love the background too!

sally said...

Great background & I love the charm!

Sally

WendyK said...

Fabulous background for the lovely bag charm.