Wednesday, 2 October 2013

One Flower Wednesday and a tag

Hello Again-second post for me today.

At Journey of a Quilter we can show our patchwork hexi-flowers each week on Wednesday

I amde these while I was away as I took some tiny hexi shapes and scraps of material with me and really enjoyed making them. Always great to visit Karen and the other entries-thank you girls for letting me join.

This is the tag I made for Tag Tuesday this week where the subject is Bows, Beads and Buttons. I made mine from felt.

Hope you are having a great day--we have some much needed rain :)

Love Chrissie xx


12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your patchwork is wonderful, and I love the autumn tag, too! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

I love this fab patchwork Chrissie and the tag is stunnung!

Maria said...

Lovely flowers to add to your garden Chrissie and your tag is sew cute.

Ira Huberts said...

First of all so sorry for not having been able to visit much these past couple of days Chrissie, it's just extremely busy at work with the Oktoberfesten right now! But gosh, I love to look at your latest creations, you have made some fab work! Love your patchwork flowers, they are fab! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

lovely work......all the hexie flowers are so pretty but the lavender ones are to die for! Love!

Marianne said...

Chrissie...splendid hexi flowers; I love the color combinations! The tag is simply sweet, and I like the colors on that, too.

Thank you for your much appreciated visits and comments.

Blessings for many more creative ideas,my friend,

Marianne xo

Karen said...

Lovely tag and the purple flowers, sweet! Now the orange and yellow one brightened up my day.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love your colorful hexies and the pretty purple tag is fabulous.

Helen said...

Lovely flower hexies in gorgeous colours and what a cute tag.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous patchwork Chrissie ! Love your tag too with the beautiful buttons ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Trillian said...

Love your flowers. Are they for a new grandmothers garden?

Craftychris said...

Your patchwork is gorgeous! So are your felt tag and the autumn tag! You are a lady of many talents! xx