Friday, 4 October 2013

Wicked !

Hello All. Dark and Dreary here at the moment and lots of rain forecast so a good day for me to do lots of crafting :)

At Tag Along this week the theme is 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' Amazing how wicked has come to mean something good these days but I have stuck with evil for my tag.

 

This mixed media with the images coming from Graphics Fairy and the quote from Google. The little silver emblies I have had in my stash for ages and I just knew they would come in handy one day.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing and thank you for taking the time to pay me a visit.

Love Chrissie x

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Your tag is totally awesome Chrissie ! The image is so beautiful... Love the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

monikaskinner said...

Wow Chrissie. This one looks really spooky ... wicked!!! ... LOL
Hope you had a good time away.
Love Monika xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

OOOOOOOOH! Wickedly good! Hugs, Valerie

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous spooky tag ! Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

sam21ski said...

Ooh fab tag Chrissie, there's just something about orange and purple together isn't there!!!

Sam xxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great Tag Chrissie, love all your spooky ingredients, especially the crow, the freak me out even when it's not Halloween...Mel:)xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous and wicked, its a great tag.
Yvonne x

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab tag ! Love the colours !
Corrie x

Deborah said...

What a wicked tag, Chrissie! Very mysterious and atmospheric.

Deborah said...

What a wicked tag, Chrissie! Very mysterious and atmospheric.

Sandy said...

Wonderful tag Chrissie. You are right, it is wicked and it is GOOD!
Sandy

butterfly said...

Ooh, that hooded figure is definitely very spooky, and I love the bat silhouetted against the moon - great tag, Chrissie!
Alison x

Electra said...

This is wonderful. it might sound strange, but I love the purity of this.

Marianne said...

I don't know how I missed this one. Fantastic tag. I do so like the quote...how true, how very true.

Well, I'm off to check out tomorrow's weather, and then to bed.

Blessings for a wonderful finish to the weekend,

Marianne xo