Sunday, 3 November 2013

A Twinchie and Atcs

Hi All A day to make your heart sing here with a beautiful pale blue sky and lots of bright sunshine. Hoping you have all got the same sort of day where you are

This time at the Twinchies Challenge the subject is  Animal Instincts.


I used a little rhino stamp I have had for ages. Not sure who made the stamp as it came from my daughter in a whole bag of little animal stamps. I guess the rhino's instinct must be to charge-well this ones is for sure.


At Wicked Wednesday they have the theme Creepy Halloween. I looked on Google for some creepy images then played around with them in Paint Shop Pro and made them even creepier. I printed them out and then cut around them and added them to the backgrounds.


That's it for today so far but I am planning to do some crafting while Vic goes for a bike ride.

Love Chrissie x




12 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

fab Inchie Chrissie and your ATCs turned out really creepy...

fab!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely ATCs and a fun inchie. I nearly lost my head today, it was soooooooo windy at the Rhine, but I enjoyed battling along against the wind! Hugs, Valerie

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh fabulously creepy ATC's, great job! thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

sam21ski said...

Fab rhino but love, love, love your atc's, love what you did to them to make them more creepy and how you've added those fab words!!

Sam xxx

butterfly said...

The raging rhino is actually rather cute twinchie-sized, though I wouldn't want to meet one in the flesh!

Absolutely blown away by your Halloween makes - genuinely creepy - in fact, I suspect the headless woman may be putting in an appearance in a nightmare or two tonight! Brilliantly done!
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

Great projects, love the tiny rhino image.
Yvonne

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

HI Chrissie your Halloween ATCs are very spooky! Well done! Also the small rhino is fun. Have a great week, Shirleyx

Catherine said...

OMG ! Your creations are gorgeous Chrissie ! So arty as always ! Love the spooky ATC's !!! Hug, blessings and love from Catherine

Zoe Brener said...

That rhino is so LOL!

Sharon said...

Amazing ATC's! Thanks for joining our challenge at wicked Wednesday!

DonnaMundinger said...

Just scoping out Wicked Wednesday and your ATC's caught my eye. Fabulously creepy! Just had to come comment. xxD

Claudine Criner said...

Wow, those are great and super creepy. Congrats on being top 3 at Wicked Wednesday!!