Friday, 1 November 2013

Tag Along

Welcome to my little bit of Blog Land-always great to have people drop in.

This week at Tag Along they have the theme Day of Dead and what great sample and entries already for this. Such wonderful colours when you Google this subject.

This is one of biggest tags I have ever made-had to look for my bigger easel for the photograph.


I made a background with skeletons on though most of it covered up now. The image was a black and white one I found that I coloured. Then I searched in my stash for coloured flower bits and bobs and some ribbon in bright colours. This should brighten up my wall for sure.

Beautiful sunshine here so far today--hope it is the same where you are

Love Chrissie x

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, your lady is really jazzy! Today it's cold and grey here, but I will venture out for a walk anyway. Hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

What a wonderful riot of colours, a real celebration! I love the little skeletons in the background.

Ira Huberts said...

Very colourful Chrissie, you have made a skeleton even look festive, well done! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

froebelsternchen Susi said...

AMAZING tag Chrissie!

sam21ski said...

Perfect and love that hat!!

Sam xx

Meggymay said...

Love the bright happy colours, its a Fantastic tag and a super skeleton image.
Yvonne

Marianne said...

Perfectly colorful...great tag, Chrissie.

Hugs and love,
Marianne xo

Catherine said...

This is so cool and arty Chrissie ! Love the bright colours ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Buttons said...

Love this Chrissie!! Such a great way to capture this event. Jenny x

butterfly said...

Riotous colours, and all the fizzing energy of the Day of the Dead festival - a really amazing tag, Chrissie!
Alison x

hazel said...

An amazing tag - the colours are wonderful.
xxx Hazel