Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Favourite craft in 2013

Hello to everyone who drops in today. So good to see you here when I know everyone is so busy getting ready for the festive season. We had a great day out at the Garden Centre yesterday and enjoyed a full Christmas Lunch there which was very good.

At the Craft Room Challenge this time they want to see what is our favourite thing we made this year. I always love making things and like as much variety as possible but this project really stretched me to my limits and I was pleased to see the end results. It may not be the prettiest thing I made but it was a challenge which is good I think.


It was made from recycled plastic bags and you can see how I made it here

Must say I enjoyed trawling through all the things I have made the last year and it is a great idea for a challenge.

A big Thank you to the Craft Room team for their challenge ideas and the lovely comments they always leave on posts for their challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Yes, i remember the bag, and was very impressed when I saw it, it really is gorgeous. Glad you had a good day out and a nice lunch! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous recycling project Chrissie... just GORGEOUS!!!
    Oh yes you can be really proud of you with this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so imagine your picking this project here Chrissie, for this truly is fabulous! It's totally fashionable and beautifully made. Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie - it's great to be challenged sometimes and the projects that stretch us the most often end up being favourites I think - your bag is fab - can't believe it's made from plastic bags !! Thanks so much for sharing your favourite with us at Craft-Room...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this, and being completely betwattled at your patience, skill and the fabulous results! A great favourite - as you say, something that stretched you, but something so original too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I remember as well a great idea and it looks fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, Chrissie, that is AMAZING!! I mean, I don't know how your did it, but I'm not sure I would have had the patience...it turned out GORGEOUS!!

    Blessings my creative friend,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Chrissie this bag is beautiful love the design, it is something I have meant to try but haven't......perhaps I will in 2014 lol!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful purse, made from bags? You are a lday of many talents :) Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super original make! Looks great and what a clever idea, not sure I would have the patience! A great entry for the challenge and very different x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember Von knitting one of these before i moved so I know how practical it is. Love how you got colour contract into yours its Brilliant and small wonder this is a favourite.

    Thank you Chrissie for being sure a consistent and generous follower of our little challenge and for all the lovely things you say about us. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh WOW!!!What a GEORGUS reycling projekt,i loove your bag,its very ,very wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing project! Very cool way to reuse plastic bags. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous project Chrissie, it's amazing that it's made from recycled plastic bags, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chrissie, this is just so brilliantly fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it! thanks for sharing with us at our Favs of 2013 Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.