Monday, 2 December 2013

Inchie Day-beach walk pictures

Hello Everyone. Start of a new month and a new week so I am hoping to get lots of things done. Off into town early today so won't be doing much crafting. It looks really cold outside with a bright red sky so I am hoping it doesn't snow. Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme this week is Jacket. If you want to join in next year then the list is up already for the challenges with great themes yet again.

My thoughts turned to food and I made my inchie with a jacket potato as the centre piece.

A few pictures from our beach walk yesterday








Love Chrissie x



9 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great inchie Chrissie ! I love jacket potatoes !!! Thank you for sharing your pics, they are beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous photos, and my first thought by jacket was jacket potatoes - yummy! Lovely Inchie. Have a good day, Hugs, Valerie

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous photos Chrissie, looks like a wonderful beach walk. It's so good to be back again, even though we're in the midst of grief at the moment. I find that creativity and looking at what other people have made are a great diversion. So thank you. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

froebelsternchen Susi said...

a lovely piece and wonderful photos!

sam21ski said...

Hehehehe, your spud did make me laugh!!

Gorgeous photos too, that beautiful blue sky looks perfect and no snow in sight (yet!!).

Sam xx

monikaskinner said...

Hi Chrissie. Love your take on the inchie theme. Luckily I already had my dinner, looks very tasty. Fabulous beach walks pictures, must have been a great walk. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Monika XXX

Meggymay said...

Love the beach photos. The inchie looks so delicious.
Yvonne

butterfly said...

For once, my application of the word "delicious" is going to be bang on the money!! Great inchie - can just taste that melting butter...

And those photos are beautiful - unsurprisingly it's the grasses which have completely stolen my heart. What a stunning photograph.
Alison xx

freebird7100 said...

I like this take on the theme, jacket. Great job!