Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Twinchie Tag

Hello Everyone. Always great to have you call in at Jumbled Crafts and I always appreciate reading any comments that you leave--thank you.

I seem to have a  long list of challenges that I would like to enter but every day passes by and I don't seem have done any of them. Today we are going to visit a Stately Home not too far away. They have opened the house so that all can go to see their Christmas decorations. I expect it will be more than just a tree and a few lights so it will take all day :) They are also putting on special meals so we will have those as well I'm sure. As we haven't a car we go everywhere by bus or train so it takes hours more but the journeys are always enjoyable. All I need is more hours in a day really.

Back to the challenges. At Show us your Twinchies the theme is 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas'


I made this tag with my twinchie. It is part of a very old wooden stamp from Papermania and the centre of the image was just the right size. I stamped it and coloured it with Promarkers than added some peel off silver stars and silver thread.

I would also like to enter this at Anything but a Card where Anything Goes but with a holiday Twist

Have a really lovely day all

Chrissie x


8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your Twinchie is gorgeous! Have a good time visiting the Stately home, sounds like fun to see how the other half live! It's cold and grey here, so need to dress up warm ans then get out for a walk! Hugs, Valerie

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Chrissie ! You are the Queen of Inchies and Twinchies !!! Enjoy your visit Sweetie, I agree with you : there isn't enough hours in a day !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Love your twinchie, it's a beauty :) It's to realize how small it is, great to use as a tag. Cheers, Shirleyx

froebelsternchen Susi said...

an wonderful elegant twinchie Chrissie and I adore your clever spread below... simply ingenous!

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, this little tag looks fantastic, great idea to use a twinchie like that!!

Meggymay said...

A great way to use the twinchie. Hope you had a good day, which house did you visit.
Yvonne

butterfly said...

Love your tiny tree... I'm having a hard time visualising exactly how minute those lovely sparkly stars must be!!
Alison xx

Marianne said...

The Christmas tag is so sweet...perfect to hang on a tree.

By the way, I really like your tiny easel.

Blessings for the day, dear friend,
Marianne xo