Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Collage-Under (water)

Hi All. Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

It is only a few weeks ago that I found Collage Obsession but it has certainly revived my interest in digital 'messing about'-I mean art:) . I look forward each week to the challenges there. Some amazing collages entered by people who join in. This week the theme is 'Under' and I have chosen underwater.

The background I used was a desk top download, I found the diver picture online but created all the other 'wonders' with brushes in PSP.

Have a beautiful and happy day

Love Chrissie x

16 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You created a wondrous and inviting underwater environment. Blessings!

Inkypinkycraft said...

this looks great, I wouldnt know where yo start! Sorry I am playing catch up with commenting again!trying hard to get back into it! trace x

Kaylene said...

Wonderful, thank you for joining in and hope to see more of your work. Cheers

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours, and so many lovely details! Hugs, Valerie

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Wow, fantastic and gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Well Chrissie, I do love your "messing about" !!! This is totally awesome ! You are such a creative and talented Lady... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Ira Huberts said...

How cool is this?? Love that hand reaching into the ocean, what a find Chrissie! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Meggymay said...

Fantastic digital art, it makes you wonder what the hand is doing.
Yvonne. x

Electra said...

This is wonderful! I hope you keep "messing about", you are very good at it!

freebird7100 said...

this is awesome. I used to play with PSP all the time & never made anything this awesome. you rock

Maggie said...

Fabulous project!

MaggieH

butterfly said...

Love your magical underwater creatures and plants, and the hand reaching down is just brilliant!!
Alison x

Paper rainbow said...

Undersea is a great place to explore and I love your representation of this magical kingdom.

Fandhmum said...

As a diver, I love this.
Please forgive my lack of commenting lately, I will try and get back on track soon,
Rosie x

lauren bergold said...

very cool and dreamy and FUN!!! ♥

EarlK said...

Womderful. I love all the interesting inhabitants in your sea. What great bubbles. Very imaginative. Really like what you have done.