Monday, 24 March 2014

Inchie and Collage

Hello Everyone who drops by and thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

It is Monday again already so time for another inchie at Every Inchie Monday. I hope some of you will join in this fun challenge as there are some great ideas made by the people who do join in. This week the subject is figure.

 This is my picasso like figure that I drew in felt tips. It all ready to be stuck onto my master board.

At Collage Obsession this week the theme is weather which is a very good theme considering all the strange weather across the world at the moment.

I just searched through a few of our photographs-mainly from this year and combined them with a few PSP effects as well. The snow, showing me and Santa-the donkeys rides-led by my friend Carol who looks after the donkeys on our beach and the long shadows when the sun is shining.


These are the two photographs I combined to make the background both were taken in the last week.

Have a great day/night

Love Chrissie x


28 comments:

WendyK said...

Lovely inchie Chrissie, and I love your photo combination.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your Picasso inchie, and the collage ist wonderful, great how you have put the photos into it. Love the photos from last week, too. Just got back from a looooooooooong walk!

Hugs, Valerie

Karen Gist said...

ooo lovely inchie Chrissie, very artistic! x

artbyritva said...

Nice work, you use your own photos as do I, it gives the art deeper meaning - at least to me.
Ritva

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Chrissie ! I always admire your collages... You are so clever ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

peggy gatto said...

Clever collage! I also love inchies!

sally said...

Whoops - my initial vision of your inchie was.....a naked lady in front of a window! Something to do with the grid of black lines I presume :-) very clever inchie though & I DO LIKE IT!

Sally

sirkkis said...

Wonderful, stunning collage. Love it.

Deann said...

Beautiful collage with great elements...well done.

sam21ski said...

Fabulous and lovely photos xx

froebelsternchen Susi said...

I love your figure and the idea of the master board Chrissie and the collage is just fantastic!

Craftychris said...

Fab inchie, you are clever being able to draw! Your collage is fab too, brilliant idea to use your own photo's xx

Trillian said...

Very cteative inchie. Nice collage and photos too.

indybev said...

Lovely work, Chrissie. Scenes of seasons!

Meggymay said...

Love your collage and how you combined the photos. Its a great Picasso inchie as well.
Yvonne x

cardsandcompany said...

Wow! That sky is amazing. What sort of weather follows such a sky? Great work again Chrissie.
Lorraine

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Great interpretation of the theme!

Cathy said...

Your art is so beautiful.

Zoe Brener said...

Excellent abstract Picasso!

freebird7100 said...

Love the photo collage, and the inchie is very inventive.

Ira's Crea Corner said...

Great take on both challenges Chrissie, love your artsy Picasso figure! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Electra said...

Love both of your entries. And yes, the weather has been bizarre this, year, hasn't it?

Electra said...

Love both of your entries. And yes, the weather has been bizarre this, year, hasn't it?

Jean Chaney said...

Wonderful Picasso and I really like the combo background for your collage.

Lisette Baker said...

Wow - that Picasso figure is amazing, you totally nailed his style.

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, i love the way you've blended those photos!

butterfly said...

Such beautiful photos - and how cool they are in combination, giving your page such atmosphere.
Alison x

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your "Figure". My favorite artwork is nudes... no clue why, guess I'm just weird, and this is such an interesting look. Fun and funky. nice.