Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Craft Room and Tag Tuesday

Hi All. Nice to have you here at Jumbled Crafts.

I have combined two challenges with this one tag as I always join in with the Craft Room Challenge and Tag Tuesday and I am trying to get back into crafting after having a break for a week. Strange how it takes time get back into it again.

The theme at the Craft Room is Humour and the theme at Tag Tuesday is Fantastic and Strange.


I embossed a white tag with a Cuttlebug folder then coloured with Promarkers. Next I added this adorable, but strange, little owl from a GeckoGalz sheet of owls. I just love all of them. This one make me laugh and it is fantastic and strange.:)

Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x



15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, the image is sooooo cute! Hugs, Valerie

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Chrissie,
really cute but funny too, love the owl image.
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Oh this tag is so beautiful and cute Chrissie...love it!

baileyrosy.com said...

Looks like you got right bcd into the swing of things Chrissie. What a gorgeous tag and I LOVE your owl he/she is amazing. So why are owls wise then ?

Marie

Catherine said...

So sweet Chrissie ! Love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Marianne said...

Such a fun looking tag, Chrissie! Oh, I do like the quote...and I think it's true, too. I never thought about it before...buuut...

Have a blessed day,
Marianne xo

Meggymay said...

The owls look so cute and I love the words you added to this fantastic tag.
Yvonne x

freebird7100 said...

love the owl. so adorable

Ira Huberts said...

Not only is your tag pretty, fun and cute, it also has a great philosophy to it Chrissie, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

hazel said...

A fabulous fun tag Chrissie, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

butterfly said...

He is fantastic and strange... and I love the German quote about humour - so true!
Alison xx

sam21ski said...

Great tag Chrissie xxx

sam21ski said...

Great tag Chrissie xxx

Zoe Sanderson said...

Fantastical and fun thank you for joining us again at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

cardsandcompany said...

That little owl might be strange but I think he is wonderful. Great.
Lorraine