Sunday, 3 August 2014

ATC and Tag

Hi All. Nice day here in NE UK and I hope it nice where you are. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Wicked Wednesday the theme is Mythical Sea Creatures

I think my dark side took over here and would hate to think my creature is anything other than mythical.

Tag Along has the theme faces this week


I have had this part of face image for years in a folder so printed it out twice one smaller than the other. I stamped a butterfly on each and then decoupaged them to make the tag.

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie xxx






13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your sea monster is scary, I hope they are not here in the Rhine! The tag with the 2 faces is beautiful, love it. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

Meggymay said...

Wow, the monster does look frightening its an awesome make. love the Faces tag as well.
Yvonne x

Buttons said...

Two more contrasting projects you couldn't have! Great work here Chrissie. Jenny x

Denice said...

Such an awesome sea monster....love the techniques you used to make it. Your tag is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

Von said...

A real she devil of the sea Chrissie
Von ♥

aussie aNNie said...

Oh wow brilliant work of art and the tag is fabulous.xxx


The Journey is the Start



Catherine said...

These are gorgeous Chrissie ! Your mythical creature is really spooky ! Brilliant ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy said...

I really do love you sea monster - fabulous!!
Sandy xx

Sue said...

Wow Chrissie these are both amazing, I love your fierce sea creature, and the faces are beautiful xx

butterfly said...

The layered faces are so effective - and as a big fan of beauty spots (oh, to live in the 18th century!) I love the butterfly. The most extraordinary one I ever read about was a beauty spot in the shape of a carriage and horses!

I think I'd sooner avoid your sea monster, if that's okay with you - fabulously dramatic!
Alison xx

Kay Wallace said...

Love the "face" tag with all its bling, Chrissie!

hazel said...

I love your sea monster and your faces tag is beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

Jenn Borjeson said...

hee hee Love your creativity! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)