Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Card and tag

Hi All. Hope your day is going well and a big thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts. There will be 2 posts today as it is time for my DT post for Try it on Tuesday in just a few minutes so must hurry with this one.

At Artful Times the theme is to create something that is in the shape of a house


Made this card with a distressed ink background and some tag shapes that my daughter gave to me a long time ago. The stamps were a 'cart-up' set and I drew the white lines to represent brick. Nice to see Sam as guest designer there this time.

At Tag Tuesday we have the theme silhouettes



My background is alcohol inks blended together and the lady is a die cut sent to me by a friend a long time ago--thank you Max. I stamped the other images and filled them in with black like silhouettes.

Just made it in time I think.

Have a great day everyone

Love Chrissie x

13 comments:

Catherine said...

These are beautiful Chrissie... I particularly love the house and the wording... So arty... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Neet said...

Nice to see you on Artful Times Challenge Chrissie. Thanks for joining us and with such a delightful house shaped card. Love the bricks you drew on - just perfect.
Hugs, Neet xx

Cazzy said...

Hi Chrissie, thanks for popping over and saying lovely things about my card.
I really like your card too, I love the little bird cages in the windows!

Cazzy x

Cazzy said...

Hi Chrissie, thanks for popping over and saying lovely things about my card.
I really like your card too, I love the little bird cages in the windows!

Cazzy x

crafty creations said...

Brilliant artwork Chrissie love the colours you have used

Hilda x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely wok, just saw this one today! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

hazel said...

I love your house Chrissie and the tag is fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

Ira Huberts said...

You know what I like best in your work dear Chrissie? The fact that you have a style of your own! Every single piece is unique! Both of your creations are so stylish, really fabulous! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Eliza said...

Love your house shaped card, very welcoming.

Hugs Eliza

sam21ski said...

Great house card Chrissie, great to see you playing over at AT's and I love your tag, those silhouettes look great xxx

Sam xx

WendyK said...

Great card and tag Chrissie, thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Julia said...

Lovely little house card, I like those bricks.

butterfly said...

I love the little house - and the birds in their houses inside! And the tag is just fab - so stylish, and the inky effects are gorgeous in the background.
Alison xx