Monday, 1 September 2014

Inchie

Hello Everyone and welcome to my latest follower Astrid. Wonderful to have followers and to have people who visit Jumbled Crafts--thank you to all of you

For those who think I drew this inchie I'm afraid I didn't I juggled it about a bit to fit on my inchie

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is Renaissance


I must admit that my inchie is simple because the subject was too large for me to think of any one part of it. I am fascinated by the Artwork, Fashion, History, Discovery, Drama-----everything really of that period in time. This inchie will stand out on my collection because it is simple and will make a statement-well it will to me :)

Have a great day everyone

Love



18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous.xxThe Journey is the Start

sally said...

Wonderful portrait!

Sally

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous inchie. The theme is really huge, especially for an inchie, and you have carried it out really well. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful image Chrissie, just perfect for the theme ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lisette Baker said...

Beautiful inchie Chrissie and a great choice.

Zoe Brener said...

Beautifully captured essence of Renaissance!

WendyK said...

Lovely inchie, great image.

sam21ski said...

Fabulous xx

J L Johnson said...

This is truly an amazing inchie, So much detail in such a little space.

Cathy said...

Your art work is amazing! Great detail.

Kia said...

what a great artist you are. I wish I could draw like you. This is a beautiful inchie and aptly represents the Renaissance.

Sue said...

Lovely Chrissie, it is a huge theme isn't it, but you've certainly nailed it xx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic, hard to believe it is so small.
Yvonne x

mariannecoyne said...

Yes, it looks much larger in the photo...very nice - simple and elegant.

Blessings to you, Chrisse,
Marianne xo

freebird7100 said...

i love this one, it is a great icon to explain the entire time period. great job

Jean Chaney said...

Such a beautiful addition to our inchies this week. I thought of drawing myself as the Mona Lisa, but, well, those drawing skills are just not there! I don't blame you for using a photo HAHA!

Trillian said...

I have seen a lot of this fascinating women. Your inchie looks great.

hazel said...

A brilliant inchie Chrissie.
xxx Hazel.