Sunday, 2 November 2014

Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone from a wet and grey NE UK. The forecast says sun so it could come along any time soon. Nice to have you join me today at Jumbled Crafts--thank you for your wonderful comments and and all the encouragement they bring to me.

At Craft-room Challenge this time the theme is Vintage Christmas

As the challenge is being sponsored by Crafty Individuals I used one of their stamps for this card. The card was embossed with two Cuttlebug folders and the next layer had a free paper I downloaded and printed out. I made the flower by printing out some shapes in different sizes. Used Distress ink around the edges.

I made another one as well with images from Gecko Galz and the free to use music sheet I found online. This is inked around the edges with Distress ink


I will be entering these at My Perfect Life where Marina has encouraged me to make Christmas Cards by joining in her challenge 

Have a lovely day everyone

Chrissie xx

21 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

I do love that image, and the whole card is just what a vintage theme is all about. I'm taking a bit of a break so forgive me if I don't stop by to see all your entries for a while. XOXO Zoe

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards with beautiful images. Love the embossing in the background! We have great weather here again, and I had a looooong walk, which was most enjoyable. Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, love the image.xxxThe Journey is the Start

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful vintage style cards Chrissie, the layers are fabulous. Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Chrissie ! Love your work ! Always stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous traditional Christmas cards, the images look lovely .
Yvonne x

Mrs.B said...

Lovely Christmas cards, love the vintage feel to them.
Avril xx

sam21ski said...

Ooooh both these are lovely, love the mount and the gorgeous stamp on the top one, great choice (only say that as I have it too!!)

Sam xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

So lovely and beautiful cards.
Thank you for sharing at
Craft-Room ;-))m

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

I love your gorgeous Christmas cards, Chrissie

Ira Huberts said...

Both of your Christmas cards are such splendid makes, Chrissie, they both have such a wonderfully nostalgic feel! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous cards Chrissie, love what you did, - just gorgeous, both of them!!

Debi said...

Chrissie, lovely vintage card, just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Craftyfield said...

2 great cards. Love the CI image and the background paper works beautifully with it. The music paper is a great find!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Both cards ar just beautiful Chrissie! Love that soft and vintage style in them!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Wow Chrissie, these are simply stunning! You have really captured the vintage feeling! Love them! hugs :)

Marianne said...

These are lovely cards, Chrissie! Oh, I hope the season remains long.

Hugs and love,
Marianne xo

hazel said...

Beautiful vintage Christmas cards Chrissie, thank you for sharing them with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas cards! Love the images xxx

Marina said...

I love these - you've really nailed the vintage look with your great details. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Buttons said...

Such great Christmas cards here. Jenny x