Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Try it on Tuesday Hats

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts. Always great to see you here and a big thank you for your comments and friendship.

Time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and you can see the wonderful ideas that my teamies have made here. . I am sure you will feel inspired to join in with us and I look forward to seeing what you make


As it is St Patrick's Day I have chosen to make a leprechaun hat and card

The hat is based on a big circle a smaller circle and a piece of card to fasten them together. I made the belt and buckle from card and also the shamrock shapes.. The pattern for the hat and the card background was made in Paint Shop Pro in different sizes. I added a big black, leatherette flower to make the top of the hat a bit more interesting-not sure it does really.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to join me at AJJ this month where I am the guest hostess.

Love Chrissie xx



17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful hat, any Leprechaun would be proud to wear it! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

FANTABULOUS Chrissie, what a hat there and love the card.xxx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

froebelsternchen Susi said...

What a fabulous set... I think this black makes it really even more interesting Chrissie!
Great! Fantastic that you have all made by yourself... even the paper!
Happy St- Paddy's Day!
xoxoxo
Susi

Pamellia Johnson said...

Fabulous set Chrissie, I love the image on your card! hugs :)

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissie ! I love the card and the hat is fantastic ! Love love love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Margik said...

What fabulous hat, Chrissie!!! I also love the beautiful card, great set.
Hugs, Mar

Meggymay said...

A fantastic set Chrissie, love that amazing hat and the card looks wonderful as well.
Yvonne xx

Lucyna Marynowska said...

Wow, what a great set! Love the little leprechauns!

Craftyfield said...

Gosh you are really ready for St Patrick's day! The hat is fantastic Chrissie!

Nikki Acton said...

WOW what a fantastic pair Chrissie! Nikki xx

Sue said...

These are brilliant Chrissie, great fun pieces xx

sirkkis said...

Fantastic project, Chrissie.
Hugs xx

Pawsitively Creative said...

Your hat and cars are fabulous! I think the black flower does add to the hat and I bet there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow! Awesome job! ~Niki

Mrs.B said...

Hi Chrissie, That's such a fabulous hat, love the card to go with it, the little leprechauns are fab.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Chrissie, That's such a fabulous hat, love the card to go with it, the little leprechauns are fab.
Avril xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is truly brilliant! So sorry not to have commented before - life getting in the way!! Chrisx

butterfly said...

Tee hee - perfect for St P's day!
Alison xx