Monday, 2 May 2016

Inchie and Digital Card

Hi All. Hope you Bank Holiday weekend is going well. We haven,t haven't been out much as it has been so cold but may do something a bit different today if it stays fine. Thank you for calling in today.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is Monkey


Years ago when I was in between jobs, I worked in a Betting Office and I learnt the slang names for amounts of money. A monkey is £500 but no one ever handed me that much for a bet when I was there. The office did make lots of 'monkeys' per day though even though it was only in a very small town.

Digitally Sweet Challenges has a great theme this month and wonderful inspiration from the team there. You are asked to make a digital greeting to send by email or post on social media etc. My entry is completely digital and made in Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop.

I can see me making a few of these type of things. The papers etc I have had for years but never used. They were from Zboooh Designs Studio where all the things are digital to download and I think you can still get free digital designs p from there. So have a happy Bug Day everyone.

Love Chrissie xx








22 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

I always only seem to get here on a Monday Chrissie (it's my day off). Anyway, fabulous creations like always!! You are so clever with these digi things, I had never even heard of animation shop before.....

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your monkey inchie, and the digital greeting is great, good way to bug someone! Have a great May, hugs, Valerie

hazel said...

A lovely inchie, your digital card is wonderful - you are very clever.
xxx Hazel.

aussie aNNie said...

Love your inchie Chrissie and your animated card is cute. Did you use animation shop...if so isn't it good...xx

sirkkis said...

Wonderful post. Your Bug card is Total fun 😀
Have a great week 🐝

WendyK said...

Love your digi card, and I had never heard of a monkey connected to betting.

Pamellia Johnson said...

Fabulous inchie Chrissie and I love your ladybug gif! Just playing some catch up today after my week off, I hope you had a lovely week! hugs :)

Jean Chaney said...

Love that monkey money tutorial, Chrissie! It's always good to learn more things. Like, a holiday? I want one LOL! And that hopping bug is just so much fun! Yes, make more :)

Meggymay said...

A fantastic inchie Chrissie and thanks for the explanation about the Monkey. Its never to late to learn something new. Love your digital card and the bouncing ladybird is so cute.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

This is brilliant Chrissie, I love your 'monkey' and your bug just makes me happy xx

freebird7100 said...

love the inchie, learn something every day! I also love the PSP work. I have made a few animations with PSP but it has been forever! love what you did!

Kia said...

It's always interesting to hear slang from other countries - especially when we share a language - wonder where the slang comes from? Good idea for your inchie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great inchie! I must say I love your little animated greeting - such fun! Hugs, Chrisx

Catherine said...

Your inchie is so cool Chrissie ! Glad I learned something today ! Love the animated greeting too, so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

JennyJ said...

Oh well done with the inchie - yes my husband mentioned an amount of money that was a monkey but we couldn't remember what it was - you've taught me something today!! Lovely digi card well done

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW Chrissie, that is an awesome digital card and PERFECT for our challenge. Thank you for making it 100% digital. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

cstocks said...

I knew how a monkey relates to the mulberry bush, but I never heard it to describe money that way. Cute bug, never sits still, does it? Cheryl

Trillian as said...

I am learning a lot by the Every Inchie Monday project. Brilliant inchie. I love your bug day card. The little bug looks so happy.

sally said...

I had completely forgotten about monkeys, ponies etc! Good call :-)

Sally

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time. Thank you for making a 100% digital project.

aussie aNNie said...

Great creation, thanks for joining in our challenge and sharing your talent.xx
Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

cass said...

Fun card, love the little ladybug. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Birthday Card" Challenge