Thursday, 11 May 2017

Tags Thursday

Hello to everyone who visits Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here and the the birds are having a really good sing song and the little ones that have been nesting under our roof tiles seem to have flown the nest so it is a bit quieter up there for now.

This week at Go Tag Thursday the theme is Friendship.


My daughter messaged this photograph of 2 of her 'babies' to me yesterday and I thought they would be just right for the challenge. As the tag is all digitally made I will enter it at Digitally Made as well. It is their first challenge and everything must be 100% digital

 It was my turn to chose the theme at Tag Tuesday this time and I chose Faces. Lots of great ideas and thank you to those who have joined us already. You still have until next Monday night to join in and maybe you will be drawn as the winner for the prize I am giving this time.


This is my latest tag for the challenge and it just seemed to develope all on its own.  It will be one of the tags in the prize as will all of them I make for this challenge


Prize so far

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx




15 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Hi Chrissie, your friendship-tag is soooo lovely with the cute cats.
The other tags are also georgous.

Have a wonderful day

hazel said...

Fabulous tags Chrissie, I love the one with the faces.
xxx Hazel.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I simply adore Felix and Willow. I wish my two were that friendly. Your digital tag is fabulous. I also love the faces tag. Had to laugh because yes, you are right that someone always has their eyes closed. These are wonderful and all the prizes you are offering are above and beyond. If only I had time.

Valerie-Jael said...

That photo of the 2 kitties is gorgeous, and you have made a wonderful tag with it. And what a fun tag you made for Tag Tuesday, love it. Someone is going to be very happy with that prize! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Your both tags are amazing - I so love the cat tag since I had a cat with the name Felix for 18 years.... so beautiful made .-- And all the faces on one tag - that's a WOWSER-
The prize grows fantastic - this will be a very lucky winner!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

Its a lovely photo of your daughters cats, it is a wonderful tag you lade using it. The tag with all the faces is fantastic as well, I had to smile at the one with the eyes closed, it always happens on the best photos .
Yvonne xx

peggy gatto said...

Hello kitties!!!

Michele said...

the friendship tag is just perfect. oh how i miss having kitties! and your faces tag is brilliant i love it. what a fantastic prize spread you've laid out! xo

Dortesjs said...

Fabulous tags all ;O))

sam21ski said...

Superb collection of tags there Chrissie xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Both of your tags really make me smile! Hugs, Chrisx

Sandra Wright said...

Love your take on the theme Chrissie..I did wonder if any one would expand on the theme and you did..love it..
Thank you so much for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

Joan said...

Two amazing tags!! (What sweet cats; they look like they're hugging.)

Sue said...

Oh they are the sweetest cats and what a fabulous background you have made for them. Your faces made me laugh, you've captured me so well ;-) xx

craftysahmiam said...

Awww, love the photo on your sweet digital tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Made !