Thursday, 8 June 2017

Digital Makes and Photographs

Hi All from a very wet NE UK Coast. It was a beautiful day yesterday but back to the rain again today. We will be going out to vote later and then tonight we will stop up as long as we can stay awake to watch the election results. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts.

At Art Journal Journey, Rosie has chosen circles as the theme. I have lots of ideas and hope to do some actually painting of a page for this but so far time just keeps running away with me. This page is all digitally created.

Various digital effects and brushes in Paint Shop Pro. The image is a photograph of an ornament and the background I painted digitally

I would also like to enter this at Digitally Made where it is their second challenge with a theme of add a quote. Thank you to them for choosing me as their winner for the first challenge, I was really thrilled.

Still lots of pics from Southport I want to show you but I am trying the cull them or you will get bored with the whole thing. These are photographs taken in a beautiful museum on Lord Street. It isn't a large museum but the interior is modern and the artifacts well set out. The building outside is one of the many old buildings.











Great place to take photographs with light streaming in at different angles.

Only one more set of photographs of our holiday after these and not of Southport at all but of another place we visited and for me the best place ever and somewhere I have long dreamed of visiting. Have I got you wondering?

Bye for now

Love Chrissie xx


17 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Wow..another fantastic digital artpiece of you Chrissie! Thanks a lot for linking to Art Journal Journey - great that you have more ideas for the circles theme, but I know that it is always hard to make all the pieces one have in head. And time just keeps running away with me as well- that's for sure. Congrats on your win at Digitally Made!
Hope your weather turns better again, we have a nice day again, after two colder days. Will send the sun in your direction!
Happy rest of the week !
oxo Susi

Rosie said...

wow, Chrissie, I love your Asia collage with circles so much.
Your photos are just wonderful

Thank your for showing at ART JOURNAL JOURNEY

Dortesjs said...

Wow! great photos, you had a lovely day I can imagen

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page, and congrats again on your win, it was really funny that you, Yvonne and I got chosen, let's see if we can repeat it next time! Lovely photos from the museum, I love the glass especially. I loved your solution for Sir Jasper! I'm off out today, more later. Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Circles everywhere and it looks fabulous as are your amazing photos.xx [aNNie]

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your digital page! The museum looks interesting - will have to check it out next time we go over to Southport! Congratulations on your win! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too! Hugs, Chrisx

Gibby Frogett said...

Fantastic digital work Chrissie!
Interesting museum - lots of varied things and I would have loved
to have had a look through that old photo album.
Cannot guess - so intrigued to see the answer to that question.
Sun trying to break through clouds but still windy here. Staying in all day - as did postal vote already - wonder what tomorrow will bring?
Gill xx

geistige_Schritte said...

digital work is wonderful!Beautiful and interesting museum!
Thanks for these beautiful photos!!!
Greetings Elke

back2brack said...

Such a pretty journal page, love the layout and theme, not to mention colors. The museum looks great, I would love to visit it.

Meggymay said...

Its a gorgeous digital art page Chrissie, loved the oriental theme you chose and the words quote.
It looks a super museum. I could spend ages browsing in places like this one.
Congratulations on your win at Digitally made.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

Wow Chrissie. You saw so many amazing things in Southport. I could have spent hours looking. That fireplace was really gorgeous. And I love you Asian inspired circle piece. You and Valerie must be thinking a like right now as your wording is very similar. Hope the election goes the way you want it to. hugs-Erika

sirkkis said...

Love your beautiful page. Thanks for sharing gorgeous photos ❤

Marina said...

Great makes and photos - you always have so much of interest here.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry I'm late visiting. My internet let me down, but I'm back now and LOVING this digital entry for Rosie's AJJ challenge. It's a beauty. Congrats on your win for your Digitally Made entry, too.

Of course, you will never bore me if you show tourist images. I always love seeing places I've never been. This museum was wonderful and I really enjoyed the various Egyptian pieces, including the sarcophagus. And all that glass was beautiful, too. Thanks for taking us along on this trip to Southport.

Craftyfield said...

I love the digital background, Chrissie! Great pics of your trip too. xx

craftysahmiam said...

Wonderful combination of your digitally created background, images and the photo. Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Made !

cass said...

Wondwerful digital page and a beautiful quote. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our "Use a Quote" Challenge.