Friday, 9 June 2017

Tag and reminder


Hi All. A nice sunny day here today and I am pleased we didn't stay up all night for the election programmes as it means I am ready to go for a walk this morning instead of sleeping the day away. Thank you for your visit and any comments you leave on my blog.

At Tag Tuesday you still have a few days to join us in he challenge. Michele has chosen animals as the theme. There is also a prize for a random winner and that is given by Karen at Lunagirl


I have made a very large tag with a eucalyptus leaf background and a sprayed paint and stamped paper I made. Then I added the cute koala mum and baby, found here, plus a quote. These have both been raised with 3D foam tape. A bit of fluffy wool as a tie as I imagine it feels like koala fur though I have never been lucky enough to stroke one.

At Try it on Tuesday we started our new challenge this week and it is Steampunk so I hope to see you there as well

Back in 2012 I made a few steampunk figures and I gave them all away. To find out about how this one was made you can read the post here

Have a great day





11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely love your tag Chrissie, so cute. Enjoy your weekend.x
[aNNie]

Gibby Frogett said...

aww your Koala tag is adorable Chrissie
and love your sweet steampunk girl - brilliant!
Have a lovely weekend Gill x

Dortesjs said...

sooo cute this ;O)

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Chrissie, and the little doll is fantastic. Those election results were hardly worth staying up for! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Fabulous tag and I love this loittle doll ! Gorgeous!
I have sent the sun in your direction as I promised!
Happy weekend!
Susi

Meggymay said...

Chrissie, I love that tag with the sweet Koala bears,it looks adorable.
Your Steampunk doll is fabulous.
Its been wet again here today, where has our sun gone, send it north if it comes your way.
Yvonne xx

geistige_Schritte said...

wonderful koala bear Tag and the doll is so sweet!
Happy weekend
Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your tag with the adorable koala bears are stunning. I really think these are adorable animals, and you have captured their beauty perfectly.

sam21ski said...

Lovely xx

Michele said...

this is really wonderful! xo

Craftyfield said...

Your koala tag is superb, the colour combination is perfect for the wild animals and well balanced. The steampunk doll is fabulous and shows your creativity once again. It also manages to be on the cute side of steampunk and, for me, it's a bonus! xx