Thursday, 1 June 2017

Tags on Thursday

Hello Everyone. I seem to have had a very busy day and done a lot of walking here and there so ready for a rest now and a look at what everyone has been doing today. Thank you for calling in to see what I have made.

Go Tag Thursday has Road Trip/ Holiday as the theme this week.


I used a piece of a very old map that is backed with canvas for my road trip. We used to go to Scotland for holidays when we had a car and the map is of part of Scotland


Couldn't resist giving my home town a heads up for the holiday part of the theme. This tag is digital and created from an old Railway Poster.

Moo Mania and More have theme hair chosen by Rosie and this challenge will last for 2 week.


I found this strange hairstyle in one of my old folders so thought it would do well for a hair challenge.


A reminder that there is lots of time to join us at Try it on Tuesday for the Feathered Friends Challenge and also at Tag Tuesday where Michele chose animals as the theme this time
Hope to see you at both of those challenges.

Love Chrissie xx




16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tags,each one different and all gorgeous, you have been busy! Have a nice evening, hugs, Valerie

Dortesjs said...

LOVE the city tag alot, each very different - funny hair style lol lol great.

sam21ski said...

WOW you've been busy, love your tag, and great to have a shout out for your home town and yes I agree, that is a weird hairdo!!!

Sue said...

Oooo I love these Chrissie, all so different, and how nice to be able to give your home town a shout. I think this is one hairstyle I won't be showing my hairdresser lol. Have a great week xx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous selection of tags Chrissie. I think we have an old canvas backed map somewhere, it took me back seeing you using one here for the tag.
Not sure I would like hair like that on a hot day, but those ladies look beautiful.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have been SO busy. All three tags are fun, but the hair was just out of this world (grin). I really liked the tag with the British flag. It was very different and unique. But I also liked that you honored your home town, too. It had an Art Deco feel to it.

Michele said...

the road trip tag is awesome. and boy do i love that hair piece! xo

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wowow, wonderful tags, especially the hair-tag is amazing.

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Fantastic tags are these ! Wonderful ! I say thank you dear Chrissie for linking such a fab tag to Moo Mania & More! ♥♥♥
oxo Susi

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant tags Chrissie! I love the hair style one but must say maps and Bridlington( we used to holiday there when I was a child) are my favourites! Hugs, Chrisx

Beverley Baird said...

You've certainly been busy. Such lovely tags!

Sandra Wright said...

Awesome Tag Chrissie, its a shame you had to tear in to your very own travel map..but well worth it,because its so good...
Thank you for joining us at Go Tag Thursday this week...xx

Sandra Wright said...

Your Bridlington Tag is great too..x

Rike said...

What a funny hair style, lol
Rike x

Craftyfield said...

All great tags and very creative! My favourite is the Vintage map, love the fabric backing!

Little Artbee said...

Wonderful tags. I mostly like your crazy hair ladys. Great idea.
Dear Greetings
Sabine