Tuesday, 25 July 2017

New Challenge at Tag Tuesday and T Day

Hello All who call in at Jumbled Crafts and thank you for your visit.

 If  you are here for T Day at Elizabeth and Bluebeards it is after the Tag Tuesday part of the post. Tuesday is such a busy day here on my blog. I am sure both blogs will be happy to have people join in at both places

There is a new challenge starting today at Tag Tuesday and I am the one to choose the theme this time

The theme is 'My Favourite Colour Combinations' so thinking caps on and I hope you enjoy joining us. You can choose any colours you like and as many colours as you like in the combination

There is a prize this time and the winner will be drawn randomly from the people who make a tag for this challenge.  It is open to anyone anywhere who joins this time

      This is the prize             

I knitted the owl and he is only 6 inches tall so won't take up a lot of space. 

 There are a few other things I am adding to the prize, including at least one of my tags made for this challenge.

These are the tags I made so far



Purple and yellow go so well together and appear in many flowers. I do love this mix of colours in pansies. The tag has a pocket at the bottom to hold the extras


The inspiration for this digital tag was the wonderful cornflower with the beautiful blue and green


I am looking forward to seeing your tags and visiting your blogs as well


Happy T Day if you have arrived here from Elizabeth and Bluebeard's drinks related post. Here you can join in every Tuesday and all are welcome

We decided to go for an extra walk one evening as we hadn't walked far because of the rain during the day. On the way we decided we would walk even further and go for a pizza at the Pavilion along the North Beach end. We live at the South beach end of town so it is a bit of a trek through town or around the harbour.


Forgot to take a photographs when the pizza arrived so here it is almost demolished. We both had Lime and Soda to drink with lots of ice and a stirrer that is something I haven't had before in a cold drink.


We walked back a different way and passed the Spa . For some unknown reason there were lots of vintage cars parked outside the Spa. People were arriving for the show in the theatre and appearing was the 'Pasadena Roof Orchestra' from way back when. There is another large place for shows and events in the Spa  and it is well worth a visit as it is so beautiful. -pictures if you follow the link I added.

Have a Great Day

Love Chrissie xx

31 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooh, Chrissie, you look good with that car! Glad you got out for a nice outing and pizza, which also looks very good. Every time I hear the word pizza I get cravings! Your tags are gorgeous, I think we will have fun with this challenge. Have a happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Marina said...

Fabulous tags and when I saw your pizza, I thought..yum, I fancy some pizza ..but it's only 7am!

johanna said...

this car suits you:))
the tags with their sayings are so beautiful.
have a happy t-day!

Dortesjs said...

awww i love this owl ;O)))) maybe I should go and make a tag for this challenge..;O))

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your tags, and of course, the darling owl, too. Someone told me a long time ago that blue flowers were the rarest color. I think yours are simply stunning.

The pizza looks wonderful, as does the lime and soda drink. I hope you saved the stirrer sticks to use in mixed media art.

You can have that old Ford. I remember seeing them when I was a child. What I WANT is the black vehicle to the right of the Ford. It looks SO British!

Thanks for sharing your lovely tags, the vintage cars, your pizza, and lime and soda with us for T this Tuesday.

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, one of your owls as a prize makes me so happy, it is so cute! You have created such lovely tags and I've always wondered if purple was one of you favourite colours 😀. The pizza looks delicious even if you have demolished it ...lol ... and the lime and soda sounds very refreshing. Love the vintage cars and that American classic is amazing! Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning tags and just adore your owl...what a lovely gift as a prize.xx [aNNie]

hazel said...

Beautiful tags Chrissie and I love the cute little owl.
xxx Hazel.

Meggymay said...

Its a great new theme for the Tag challenge and the ones you showed us looked fabulous. The owl of course looks wonderful, so cute and a wonderful prize for the challenge.
I think you would need the delicious pizza after your long walk and your drinks choice sounded lovely to go with it.
I liked your choice of cars for your photo shot, it would be the old black one for me.
Happy T day
Yvonne xx

geistige_Schritte said...

Fabulous, beautiful tags and the self-knitted owl is a beautiful prize!
the pizza looks wonderful and the car is top!
I wish you a nice day
Elke

kathyinozarks said...

Hi Chrissie loving your tags and love love your little owl too sweet. I have not seen stirrers like that either. Its been a long time since we have seen a vintage car event-always fun though-and to remember some of those cars-yikes lol
Happy T Day Kathy

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Tis are stunning tags and your owl is so cute - ADORABLE - the wimmer will be a lucky one to get him. You look so good with that cars - an elegance appearance Mrs.Chrissie !!
Pizza is always something for me as well-yummie !
Happy T-Day!
oxo Susi

Linda Kunsman said...

I concur that you sure look good beside that car:) What an adorable little owl. The tags are beautiful. Love the cornflowers and just may give them a go painting with watercolors. Happy T day!

CJ Kennedy said...

The owl you knitted is too adorable! Your tags are very pretty. Pansies are one of my favorite flowers. And blue is my favorite color. Have a great week!

Divers and Sundry said...

No wonder you forgot to take a photo of the pizza before you started eating. It looks delicious!

The cars are a treasure, aren't they! I've been to shows before, and I think they're fascinating.

jinxxxygirl said...

I have to say Chrissie i think you need a car like that!! Your Pizza looks YUM! We had pizza the other day too and i have to say yours looks much better...lol I just love pansies and their little faces and that color combo is a favorite of mine too.. That owl is adorable!!! What a nice prize!! Happy happy T day! Hugs! deb

June Macfarlane said...

Hi Chrissie, Love your owl and love your tags my friend. And wow Pizza ... you are making me hungry x

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love that owl, Chrissie <3 <3 <3

I'm thinking of what to make with my favorite color combinations. You gave us some lovely examples.

You're so good about getting your walks in. I admire that. Nice reward at the halfway point too - pizza and a cool drink.

Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

Margik said...

What a fantastic prize, your owl is so cute, Chrissie! Your knitted pieces are adorable.
I also love both great tags.
Mar xx

Lorraine said...

what a fabulous owl..love those pizzas and the old fashioned cars

My name is Erika. said...

That pizza looks yummy Chris. And your tags are really cheery. I love your knitted owls too. Looks like you've been busy and having some fun. :) Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Denise Price said...

Thanks for sharing this delightful post for T-Day! The pizza and lime/soda drinks look scrumptious, and the owl and tags are adorable.

butterfly said...

I adore your little owl - so happy finally to be able to play along at the Tuesday Taggers! Love your inspiration pieces - purple and yellow is a really bold colour choice, but thinking of both pansies and irises, it's clearly one that Mother Nature loves too! Looks like a great outing.
Alison x

Lisca Meijer said...

Oh that car! What a beauty. Them were the days. In holland, where I grew up, we occasionally saw an american car. We used to call them battleships. Three times the size of european cars.
Your favorite colour is a good theme for a tag. And looking at nature of course is so good too.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

valscraftings said...

Love your tags and your cute little owl! x

Sue said...

I love your tags Chrissie, and wee owl is fabulous! xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous tags Chrissie and what a wonderful prize, someone is going to be very lucky with that beauty!

Joan said...

What beautiful colors in your nature tags - I love the cornflower one especially - my room at home was done in blues and greens!! Oh that wee owl would look so good in my craft room - He's darling!!

Dianne said...

a Delightful post! Lovely tag art and what a cute little owl! I always enjoy seeing vintage cars too...and wonder how they were kept "alive" so long and how much did they have to spend to restore them?!

pearshapedcrafting said...

A brilliant post and so sorry to be late getting here! Love both of these tags - great colours! Love your little owl too! They have a vintage car display every year in Morecambe - it is great to see them! Hugs, Chrisx

carol l mckenna said...

Chrissie the owl is adorable and those pansies are lovely ~ both are very creative tags, ~ thanks, ^_^