Tuesday, 4 July 2017

T is for Tag with a difference for TIOT

Hi All. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts today and for your support and friendship.

Happy T Day if you are visiting from Elizabeth's blog and joining in her T Day post. All you have to do to join in is to have something drink related in your blog post. My drink related bit is at the end of this post. Happy 4th of July to my friends in the US.

It is the start of a New Challenge at Try it on Tuesday today and the theme is Tags. You can make just one tag or add a tag onto your project somewhere so long as there is a tag it is fine to enter your project. If you need inspiration our wonderful team have made lots of things and also while you are visiting the TIOT blog please revue the rules. Not many of them but always good to stick to the guidelines when joining any challenge.


This is a Bohemian Bazaar Upside Down tag and I have wanted to make one for a long time but never got round to fitting it in. I cut out the shape and covered it in an Anna Griffin paper. Then I painted around the edges with Aztec Mettalics gold paint.
Now for the fun bit
The printed elements are from Graphics 45 and everything else from my 'long forgotten' box. I had 'forgotten' about this box until I was looking for something else and it was fun to see what was in there. Things I may never have used except in a bizarre bazaar way, The tag is over 12 inches with the dangling bits at the bottom.

Can't wait to see what you make for the challenge

Happy T Day to my friends from Altered Book Lover always great to have you visit.

These are photographs from our recent holiday in Skipton. We found a Food store Keelham Farm Shop and it is full of delicious fresh food of all kinds and at the back of it there is a charming place to eat. It has the modern rustic touches like jam jar glasses and tin pots for chips but it did feel a good place to be.

Downstairs was for meals and alcohol if you wanted it we just had cold drinks. Upstairs was tea and cakes-all home made.


 This is the view from our table-a small courtyard attached to the plants part of the building.

I just wanted a small sandwich with home cured ham. I didn't imagine what arrived--it was thick, soft bread with ham and Wensleydale cheese and pickle. I wrapped half of it up to eat later. We had also ordered chips and there were loads of those all thick cut with the skins on. The place is just outside the main part of the town but well worth a visit if you are ever in the area.


Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

32 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Oooh, your food looks so yummy! You've made me hungry. Love the wonderful and colourful tag, most unusual, well done. You visited a nice place in Skipton, that's for sure. Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never heard of a bohemian bazaar upside down tag before, but this is incredible. I didn't know which side was up and which was down, so I enjoyed the name a lot.

Your sandwich looks wonderful. The restaurant looks lovely and you certainly had a lovely view from your table. Water is always good, and I'll join you for some now. Thanks for sharing your tag and your sandwich and water from Keelham Farm Shop with for T this Tuesday.

Dortesjs said...

who, gorgeous tag and what a lovly and happy picture of you ;O)) thanks for showing ;O))

hazel said...

A fabulous tag, and your sandwich looks yummy.
xxx Hazel.

Meggymay said...

The tag looks stunning Chrissie and it makes a wonderful decorative hanging.
Lovely photos from the Farm shop, I have shopped for food their when we're there with the caravan, but never stopped to visit the cafe. Your sandwich looks delicious.
Happy T day.
Yvonne xx

Marjut said...

Lovely tag, stunning colours.

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a fabulous tag - I'm sure it makes you smile too! We like the Keelham farm shop too and always call in when we go across to Skipton from the caravan. We have used both cafes and always impressed with the quality! Happy T Day! Chrisx

Rosie said...

A wonderful tag, dear Chrissie. I loke your photos

aussie aNNie said...

Oh my what big sandwich you have my lovely friend...looks yummy and you look lovely. Great tag, different and love it.xx [aNNie]

Gibby Frogett said...

what a fabulous tag Chrissie - I've never heard of a 'BBUD' tag so that was interesting. Food looked yummy and I'm feeling hungry now - just as well Dave is just about to cook some Scampi and chips for lunch :)
have a great day..........Gill xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, your tag is amazing! The gold shimmer and embellishments are so beautiful - I love it! What a great place to eat, it looks well worth a visit 😀. Wishing you a Happy T Day! J 😊

My name is Erika. said...

I always like how Vic must take those wonderful photos of you and your T day food and drink Chrissie. You could be in an add for a restaurant someplace. And your lunch looks very good. I also love the Bohemian tag. I love the colors and the frills! Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous tag Chrissie-I love the colors and elements!! Looks like you found another lovely spot for lunch. Happy T day!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Thank you for the 4th of July wishes, Chrissie. Your Bohemian bazaar upside down tag is spectacular! This is another new concept for me ;-)

That looks like a fun restaurant and such a pretty courtyard. It's so nice to see your smiling face.

Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

Lucyna Marynowska said...

Your tag is a masterpiece Chrissie! Love the amounts of beautiful details and lots of colours!
Lula oxo

CJ Kennedy said...

Your tag is amazing! It reminds me of a cuckoo clock. Wonderful to see your smiling face. Your sandwich looks amazing and now I'm very hungry and lunctime is still an hour away. I love this time of year when you can sit outside and eat. Enjoy your day.

Mrs.B said...

Love your tag Chrissie, lots of lovely embellishments and so unique. Farm shop sounds lovely and your sandwich looks delicious.
Avril xx

johanna said...

great tag, love the Vibrant Colors!
cheers to a happy t-day!

jinxxxygirl said...

Hi Chrissie!
What a beautiful ,interesting upside down tag!! :) Very pretty.. And that looks like a lovely place for a meal.. what a sandwich! Hubby and i often say we should have gotten one plate and split it..lol Happy happy T day! Hugs! deb

Michele said...

wow! that upside down tag is a stunner! what a cool idea! looks like you had a wonderful sandwich too -- yummy! xo

Margik said...

Love your wonderful tag, Chrissie, the embellishments are so lovely!
The sandwich looks delicious!
Mar xx

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Your tag is amazing ! Such a fantastic idea!That looks like a lovely place for a meal and oh what a sandwich! Happy T-Day!
Susi

Craftychris said...

Awesome tag! So bright and cheerful and beautifully adorned. Fab photos too, it looks like a lovely day out and that sandwich! Yum! xxx

Lisca Meijer said...

Wow! Your tag is fab! I love it! It brightened up my day.
Well that place you wnet to certainly looks like the sort of place I like. The sándwich looks very yummy and you look very happy and contented.
Happy (belated) T-Day,
Lisca

Sandy said...

I love your tag and your wonderful pictures! What a healthy lunch- looks delicious!! By the way Chrissie, you sure are cute!!
sandy xx

Dianne said...

I must admit I've never heard of a Bohemian Bazaar Upside Down tag, but it is so lovely! I am always drawn to folk art styles and this reminds me of that...love the danglies and bright colors! happy belated T day!

Marina said...

Fabulous tag - so much colour and interest. Cheers!

Carol said...

Sorry for being so late getting around :( I LOVE that tag!! Once in a while you have to get really bold with things and you did a great job! THanks for stopping by my blog too ♥

WendyK said...

What a lovely photo of you and a very unusual tag. The cafe looks fabulous, we very rarely find ourselves in that neck of the woods, but I have taken a mental note. Chrissie your link on Go Tag Thursday brings you to this post, I can't find your garden tag.
Hugs Wendy.

chrissie said...

Thanks Wendy have done it again now. Hope Sandie notices it and gets rid of the wrong one

Love Chrissie xx

sam21ski said...

WOW your tag is just a stunning, loving those brights and also wow, what a huge sarnie!!!

Craftyfield said...

Wow you upside down tag is fabulous! All these layers combine so well... It reminds me of Folk Art too. xx