Thursday, 17 August 2017

Journal Page and Tag

Hello Everyone who calls in and thank you for your visit and for the good wishes for my MIL. She is home now so needs lots of help at the moment. Fortunately the weather has been kind to us so the walk to her flat along the seafront has been a lovely one. Vic's sister is here from London as as well so all hands to the pump.

At Art Journal Journal the theme 'poetry in motion' was chosen by dear Jo. You don't have to use a poem to enter a quote or saying or part of any of them will be fine.

I used one of my chalked backgrounds and added bits and bobs that were in my scrap box for this one. I had printed out lots of the saying to make tea bag holders last year.

Go Tag Thursday has the theme Balloons this week-any balloons so Sandie says.


I went digital this time and found a wallpaper advert to make the background and the main image

advert for wallpaper

 I thought you might like to see our newly painted garden shed.

The photograph was taken through a window so has my reflection on it.
 The poor old shed was well past its best but a friend was taking down his fence and told Vic to take as much of the wood as he liked, so he did and mended our shed then painted it beach hut style. It brightens up a dull corner now.

Hope you will join in our Tag Tuesday challenge with the theme Use your Scraps as there is still until next Monday evening for that.



Try it on Tuesday has just started a new challenge and it has lots of possibilties so do pop there to find out more. The theme this time is Is My Garden.

Have a
 great day

Love Chrissie xx



21 comments:

  1. Wonderful journal page and tag, but the star of the show today is your shed - wow! Really fit for a king and queen. Hope M. will settle in well now, thanks for your mail, will write later. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... the page is just beautiful THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR another fabulous entry linked to Jo's theme Chrissie. The tag is wonderful and your new beach hut styld garden shed is a WOWSER!!! AMAZING!
    Alle the best for your MIL and power for you and Vic to handle that all - oh my gosh! Take good care of you !
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for creating such a pretty page for Art Journal Journey! As you probably know by now I love a cup of tea so your quote is perfect 😁. I'd like a scrap box like yours ... lol 😉, the bits and bobs you used to create this page are fabulous. The colours and images on your balloon tag are beautiful too! Oh my, and your shed is stunning! It would certainly brighten my day everytimeI I saw it - perfect! Thanks again and Happy Thursday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chrissie, I love your adorable journal page also as your fantastic tag.
    The colours of your shed is wonderful, it's an eyecatcher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag and fabulous JP....hugs to your MIL. xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love the new beach hut style of your shed! It is amazing! And so are your beautiful AJJ page and lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeos journal and Tag.. fantastic ideas!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and tag! Amazing creations! Have a nice day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chrissie, fabulous journal page, I love Tea, so it sure appeals to me :) The digital tag is very beautiful and your shed, wow it's fun and vibrant ! Take care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all Chrissie I love your brightly painted garden shed. It will be so cheerful on our duller days.
    The journal page is wonderful reminds me of a rather posh cafe and ladies who have afternoon tea together, and of course I love the tea bag quote.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your page is absolutely beautiful and I love the quote! Fab balloon tag and your garden shed is soooo cool - brilliant new paint job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to say that I am glad your MIL is home! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad yo hear Vic's mom is home. It must take up some of your time to help. But I do love your tea page. I am all about a cup of tea. And I like your newly painted shed. It is very artistic and fun to look at. Hugs-erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH golly! That AJJ page would even fit nicely for T, too. It's a real beauty with the butterflies and quote from the tea bag.

    Your tag is lovely, too. I like the digital entry because it is very different from the journal page.

    Your new beach hut garden shed is simply fabulous. It looks like the quintessential British beach hut, something we don't have here in the states, but also something I truly LOVE. You and Vic did a great job.

    I hope your MIL is better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your page is very pretty and the tag is gorgeous! The shed, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delightful page - a summer garden tea party on paper! And the balloon tag is great (reminds me I need to rebook my cancelled balloon flight...) but it's that fabulous shed which steals the show here - just love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Chrissie I have such shed envy - it looks amazing! Love your journal page and tag too. I'm so glad your MIL is home too xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good news about you MIL! Love this journal page and your baloon tag! Your shed will be attracting those bees! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your tag..what a great find with the wallpaper image too, love it...
    Thank you for playing along in this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday x

    ReplyDelete
  20. p.s. forgot to say ..I love your shed..xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW, I love your shed, it looks like an upper class beach hut xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.