Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Postcards/Mail Art at TIOT

Hello to all who pop in and thank you for your visit.

Time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where we invite you make something that follows our theme but in any style or medium you like. Our wonderful team have made their projects to inspire you so I hope you will pop over to TIOT and see what they have made and also have a quick look at our rules to make sure you are following those when you enter the challenge.

The theme for this challenge is Postcards/Mail Art so you can make a postcard or use a postcard on anything else that you have made. 

Here is my postcard and the foreground is digitally made and printed onto a painted background. The edging of flowers is stamped and coloured and the stamp is from a beautiful little set from Crafty Individuals  CI-293

This is the back of the postcard and I painted the other side.


Another version printed onto a different painted background


This is a png version of the digital part of the postcard that I printed onto the painted backgrounds

Hope you will join us and have fun doing your postcard.

A reminder that you still have a week to join us at Tag Tuesday as well so pop over to see what is happening there and leave a comment if you have time as we are always pleased to read what you think. I have chosen the theme there this time and there is a prize draw if you enter. You could be the winner.

Here is the prize and he brings other gifts for you as well.

Love Chrissie xx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous postcards, love both versions. There are already lots of entries for TT, I think your owl has encouraged a lot of people to join in, and that's wonderful! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie Oh, and hugs from Ollie and Freddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waue love it and the colours you painted are so vibrent;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different versions of your beautiful postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both postcards, Chrissie, just beautiful pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful Chrissie, love both versions. Your owl is adorable and I am trying to find 'space' in my schedules to make something,...love..xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to mention I just love your new header and background.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your postcards and such lovely quote! You really do make such lovely things! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a beautiful postcard Chrissie, I love the words you added. The other versions looked great as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Theae postcards are just BEAUTIFUL dear Chrissie! Love them both!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely postcard, Chrissie! Both versions are beuatiful.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your vintage style postard - I think the soft rosy blush of the first one is my favourite incarnation.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous postcard Chrissie, love all the wonderful images, and in the pink is so feminine.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card dear Chrissie. I like the flower decoration you put around the border. Also I like the wonderful words on it, very true.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both versions of your postcard looks super Chrissie, very cleverly done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these Chrissie, your digi pieces are always wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice postcard Chrissie. I love how you showed us the effects with different backgrounds. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your postcard! i hope to join this fun challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous postcard, Chrissie. It's beautiful, as are the other versions you shared. I really like the added digital work you put into these pieces.

    I really must try to get busy and make something for Tag Tuesday. That "prize" is looking so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your digital background Chrissie! The finished postcards with the hand stamped flowers look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.