Friday, 18 August 2017

Tag, Digital Collage and Photograph

Hi All and a Happy Day to you. Thank you for calling in at Jumbled Crafts today

Just realised that our Tag Tuesday challenge will be ending on Monday evening and I still have one tag ready and another almost finished so I will have to get moving and post them. I have really enjoyed Valerie's theme of 'Using Your Scraps and so have lots of others as well. Thank you to the people who are joining us on the TT blog. You still have time to join us and there is a prize as well.


This is literally stuff that was pushed to one side of my crafting space and could easily have ended up in the bin. Poor Sadie and Miley were printed out for a project then I lost the print out until now. They are characters I had drawn a while ago then scanned into my laptop for future use.

If you like doing digital projects then don't forget to join in at Digitally Made where I am one of the guest designers this time. Anything you enter must be 100% digital and the theme this time is Pets/Animals. You have until September 3rd to enter

This is a digital project that started out with a fractile my husband did years ago and I just kept adding things to it then adding effects.

We have the nicest train station you could wish for and as we use trains all the time, because we don't have a car, we get to know the staff there. One of the chaps who looks after the station and also sells the tickets is just so friendly and helpful I wanted to do something nice for him and for all the staff really.


A collage of our station

They work so hard to fill the station with flowers everywhere and keep it as clean and tidy as possible and it isn't easy at this time of year with thousands of day trippers and holiday makers coming and going. This year they have even added flowers to the platforms as well as the waiting room but I hadn't time to take pics of those this time as the train was arriving. Wish the rest of town was as wonderful but we do have lots of flowers planted around the town as well that add colour.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx


23 comments:

  1. Love the tribute to your station, I am sure they will be thrilled. Great digi page, love the colours, and the tag is fantastic, thanks so much for making another one for TT. Have a fun day, I will write when I get back from shopping. BIG hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post and love the digi creation.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful chrissi the Tag, great idea !!! your digital project is fantastic!!!
    Nice Photos from shopping!!!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag and digital page 😁. Your local station looks such a cheery and welcoming place and your created a fabulous tribute to the people who work there - perfect! Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful digital page and tag! I simply love them, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special lovely tag and a fantastic digital page! Your local station just looks so pretty - you made a fantastic collage!
    Happy weekend dear Chrissie!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic art projects Chrissie, I loved that first tag with Sadie and Miley.
    It is a wonderful digital collage of photos of your Rail Station, I hope you can show the staff what you made.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects and I particularly like that you have made a collage to show your appreciation of your station. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tag is really amazing. I love it Chrissie. And your train station is really nice with all those flowers. If I had a train station I would want it to be like that too. It would make me smile every time I went for a train. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic tag! you've been very productive and effective with using your scraps! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't it serendipitous that you found Miley and Sadie in time for this challenge? I've had that happen to me a couple of times, too. They certainly completed the beautiful tag.

    Oh to be able to create digital art. I'm in total awe of this entry. Simply a beautiful fractal and other layers. It is wonderful, and I can see why you were a guest designer this time.

    It's amazing how lovely your train station is. My city is the largest in KS and we don't even have a train station. You have to go nearly 40 miles to catch a train. Your tribute to the beautiful station and ticket master are are really special, and I'm sure they were appreciative.

    No, I don't seem to remember to check my e-mail, but I'm off to do so, now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely projects Chrissie! I particularly like the collage, it is indeed a lovely station!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad Sadie and Miley managed to find their way on to a tag - and it's a lovely one. Great digi pages, and your photo collage of the station really does show how special it is. It would make rail travel and commuting a good deal more pleasant if all station staff would show this much care and attention to their workplace.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS - I see you've got that roth phallyka nonsense going on (comment above mine) - they're definitely Spam, we don't know how malicious, but you should mark them all as Spam and deletet them asap. Don't click on anything. They've probably left comments on multiple posts - often copying and pasting from comments which are already on your blog. It's nasty.
    Hugs, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wonderful, great digital art. Thank you for showing your station's wonders.
    Your latest post does not exist on your blog. Have you noticed?
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scheduled it for the wrong time. It will appear later tonight

      Love Chrissie xx

      Delete
  16. Brilliant pieces Chrissie, I'm very glad you found Sadie and Milie, and your station piece is wonderful - it must be really hard for them to keep it so lovely at this time of year when it's so busy. Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tag and your digital piece but must say the collage about your station is brilliant - and sure to be appreciated! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your colorful collage digi piece with us at Digitally Made this month. Neat to have used something your husband made as well !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous digi creations Chrissie and I love your tag at the top x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely work. I loved all your projects. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. I hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.