Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Steam Punk at Tag Tuesday

Scheduled post with a thank you for visiting Jumbled Crafts and an apology for lack of commenting on your posts. I am taking a blog break but there are still scheduled posts in the pipeline and I am trying to comment on Tag Tuesday entries and on my share of the Try it on Tuesday entries as well.

Tag Tuesday have Steam Punk as the theme for the next 2 weeks chosen by team member Joan


I made the background in Paint Shop Pro from a collection of clock images.
The hat and clock were printed out on card and raised up with pads to make them stand out and the top has a gold chain that has just needed to be used on something for a very long time.

Hope to see you at the challenge

Try it on Tuesday still has another week for the My Friend challenge so you could do a project with a real or imagined friend on it and join in with us for the challenge.



This is just to say that the next person you meet could become your best friend-you never know. It has the first words of the wonderful Diana Ross recording

Love Chrissie xx

18 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Nice pieces today Chrissie. Love the steampunk challenge. I can't wait to not only make but see what cool tags get posted. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tag for TT and piece for TIOT, Enjoy your blog break! Hugs, Valerie

geistige_Schritte said...

very nice the Tag and beautiful this page, great !!!
Happy Day
Elke

Dortesjs said...

great tag today and enjoy your blog break ;O)))

hazel said...

Two beautiful pieces Chrissie.
xxx Hazel.

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful Steampunk tag Chrissie, its a great clock background.
I love the quote on your TioT's page and I liked that song as well.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

Awesome steampunk tag - love the hat and all the clocks!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have created two beautiful pieces today. Most impressive. I hope you are enjoying your time away. We really miss you, dear friend.

Michele said...

very nicely done! great steampunk style. xo

Little Artbee said...

Klasse kombiniert, sieht super aus.
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

Daffodil Cards said...

Both are absolutely beautiful.
Faith
x

Mrs.B said...

I love the Steampunk tag Chrissie, love the background.
That's such a lovely quote on the page for TioT too.
Avril xx

Craftyfield said...

Love your Steampunk card background! Great tag. Your card illustrate wonderfully the My friend theme too...

Henry said...

I really like your beautiful Steampun tag!!! Very very nice artworks.
Henry

butterfly said...

See - I haven't been commenting either, and I don't have any good excuses. Another great steampunk piece - the hat is very cool, and I thought at first it had little legs to run around on - very Mad Hatter! Lovely words on the touch page - off to find the song on youtube as I can't' get any further than the first few lines.
Alison x

Craftychris said...

Cool steampunk tag and your friend page is just beautiful! Fab song too. I hope you enjoy your blog break and get lots of stuff done! xxx

Wilma Simmons said...

Lovely creative work, Chrissie.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful artwork, the steampunk tag background digi paper that you created is amazing 😁. Wishing you happiness and a great new week! J 😊